|Weirton Construction Company
|Weirton Ice & Coal Supply Company
|Half Moon River Terminal
Located at Mile Post 66.5 on the Ohio River in Weirton, WV.
Docking Facility- The 70 acre terminal contains 4,200 feet of river frontage, of which 3,000 feet is dock. The docking facility can handle up to 72 barges for loading and unloading a wide variety of raw materials and finished products.
Materials Handling Services: Loading, Unloading, and Storage
Hot Briquetted Iron
Bundled Scrap Metal
Norfolk Southern/Conrail serves the rail siding, which services 20-30 cars daily, and can handle up to 50 to 100 cars when loading under power.
The terminal is located:
- 35 miles west of Pittsburgh via U.S. 22 West to Weirton, WV
- 28 miles north of Wheeling, WV and I-70 via OH Route 7 North to Weirton, WV
- 77 miles east of Cambridge and I-77 via I-70 East to Wheeling, then OH Route 7 North to Weirton, WV
- 130 miles south of Cleveland, OH via Route I-77 South, I-480 East, I-80 East, OH 11 South, US 22 East and OH 7 South to Weirton, WV
- 28 miles west of PA I-79 via PA 60 North , and PA 22 West to Weirton, WV
- click here for service area map
|Starvaggi Industries, Inc.
401 Pennsylvania Avenue
Weirton, WV 26062
Phone: (304) 748-1400
Fax: (304) 797-5208